We are hiring a Project Lead to work closely with and support the BID Operations Manager and Managing Director, BID members, contractors and suppliers in the management and delivery of projects to support the BID’s plan.
To coordinate projects under the BID’s 5-year business plan. The project will include the management of some projects from planning to delivery, including budget management and engagement with businesses and local stakeholders as well as the implementation of set outcomes.
Projects Delivery 40%
- Coordinate a variety of BID projects under the relevant themes and be responsible for the delivery of projects and meetings for particular themes namely Enhanced Environment and Safer Day and Night
- Carry out relevant tasks related to the delivery of projects, initiatives, and events. This will include the monitoring of performance and outcomes.
- Assist with the management of existing projects.
Business Engagement 40%
- Engage with members on regular basis, primarily on face to face basis as well as using other methods.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers, contractors, and external organisations to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Admin & other 20%
- Support the activities of the steering groups.
- Collate relevant paperwork, reports, and presentations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Assist colleagues as and when required for the delivery of a variety of events, initiatives and projects
- To provide an effective and efficient customer focussed service including the preparation of succinct and structured communications.
- Should be open, flexible and with a high work ethic.
- Must be approachable and positive about work and other services.
- Should be a team player and supportive team members.
- Must be committed to continuous professional development (CPD), taking opportunities to learn new skills and supporting the development of others.
- Knowledge of local partnerships, urban regeneration, public realm and Business Improvement District (BID) related issues.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and database systems.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools.
- Demonstrable team working and partnership working skills.
- Experience of collating, researching, and analysing information and statistical data.
Terms & Conditions
Salary: £25,000.00 – £28,000.00 per year dependent on experience.
Schedule: 37.5h per week. Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm (with occasional evenings and weekends working).
Deadline: 5pm – 19th May 2022