It’s a FREE 6-week intensive programme for small to medium sized business owner looking to navigate the impact of COVID-19 and set a roadmap for the future. Recover & Grow will help you build your confidence and technical knowledge. The programme is designed to fit in with the busiest of schedules. Applications are NOW OPEN for the March cohort.
As a business owner, it’s important to equip yourself not only with the knowledge and skills to deal with current challenges, but also a clear vision of where you want to take your business in the future – and how to get there.
Over six weeks, you’ll:
- Learn from the best business minds at a leading business school, working with the same expert trainers and coaches as London’s big businesses – for free;
- Cover the latest insights and best practice in areas such as finance, leadership, changing markets and technology;
- Grow your leadership capacity, helping you make better use of your time, hone your skills and increase your expertise
- Be supported to step outside of your day-to-day operations to think strategically and with a long-term focus;
- Build a network of fellow business owners and entrepreneurs to consult, grow with and be inspired by; and
- Create and refine a tailored action plan for growing your business based on your own challenges and aspirations.
Who is Recover & Grow designed for?
London-based businesses from all sectors, are welcome. Those that are looking to overcome immediate obstacles and achieve their goals.
To apply for Recover & Grow:
- Your business should have a turnover of at least £450,000 per annum;
- You need to be based in Greater London, have been operating for three years and usually employ between 10 and 50 people;
- You should be ready to invest the time in looking critically at your business and identifying your vision for the future.
Especially encouraged are business owners that have not had a chance to take part in business management education before, or come from a background underrepresented among London’s business leaders, including female or disabled entrepreneurs, people from ethnic minority backgrounds and people based in outer London boroughs or areas of high deprivation.
How do I take part?
- You will join a supportive network of fellow business leaders and entrepreneurs to work through an interactive online programme under expert guidance.
- This includes 18 hours of tuition, business clinics and coaching.
- One participant will win a place on the Bayes Business School’s Executive MBA, worth £50,000.
How do I apply?
Complete the application form to confirm your eligibility. Eligible businesses will then be contacted to talk through the programme and to help understand their business and reasons for wanting to take part.
If you have any questions about the application process or would like to discuss your eligibility, please contact the London Business Hub team on 020 7040 5165.