Lambeth are pro-actively seeking new traders for vacant street trading pitches. The closing date for applications is Friday 28 January 2022 at 5pm. The trader selection process will take place in February and March, and they aim to have new traders in place from the beginning of April 2022, with an initial trial basis for six months.
They are also interested in working with community groups, local organisations, individuals including artisans, designers and makers, and colleges to provide opportunities for students and budding entrepreneurs to showcase and market test potential goods, products and services.
Pitches are available in the following locations:
- Brixton market – Pitches available on Popes Road and Electric Avenue. Please note that applications to sell fruit and vegetables or hot food on Brixton Market will not be accepted as there are enough traders selling these already.
- Brixton Road – Single pitch outside 365 Brixton Road
- Clapham Common – Single pitch near underground station
- King’s Plaza, Waterloo – Particularly welcome applications for the sale of hot drinks and patisserie/cakes at this location
- Lower Marsh – 1-2 pitches
- Mitcham Lane – Single pitch
Lambeth will prioritise applications which demonstrate viable business proposals, and which will enhance the local area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.