They have several new programmes which will support businesses across a wide range of issues, including helping SMEs access funding and negotiating property agreements. These include:
- ‘Recover & Grow’, a business support programme in partnership with the Business School (formally known as CASS), supporting 240 SME leaders.
- ‘Property Advice Service ’, helping new and established SMEs to negotiate leases with free advice from property consultants.
- ‘Peer Networks’, providing 240 business with facilitated ‘action learning’ group sessions and 1:1 support
- ‘Mayor’s Resilience Fund’, a £1m package of innovation grants for SMEs as part of the recently announced London Resilience Fund
As well as continuing their existing programmes which include:
- ‘One to one adviser’ support and webinars on a range of topics (for eligible businesses)
- ‘Investment Readiness Programme’ supporting early stage businesses as they navigate the complex process of securing finance from external investors
Visit London Growth Hub to find out more.