Entrepreneurs and business owners taking part in the programme will have access to a series of free masterclasses on topics such as business rates, lease negotiations and more. The programme can also offer one-to-one support for your specific circumstances from expert property consultants Gerald Eve and other property professionals.
The masterclasses will cover a range of topics to support London’s SMEs on the issue of being a commercial tenant, including:
- Advice on how to navigate rent negotiations with your landlord
- Handling talks with your Local Authority on issues such as moving forward a change in planning use class and business rates
- How to use arbitration services to break an impasse in rent negotiations with your landlord
- Advice on how to negotiate an exit from a current lease/licence commitment
- 9th October 2020, 10.30am-12.30pm
- 6th November 2020. 10.30am-12.30pm
- 4th December 2020, 10.30am-12.30pm
To take part in this programme your business needs to:
- Have 250 or less employees (including yourself)
- Have an annual turnover below £44m
- Be based or trading in London
To register visit the London Business Hub website.