We are looking for a Place Project Manager to join our team. You would manage and deliver a variety of place-based projects under the BID’s 5-year business plan. The candidate would work closely with and support the BID Director, contractors and suppliers in the management and delivery of projects to support the BID’s mission as highlighted in the business plan. The project role will include the management of selected projects from planning to delivery, including budget management and engagement with local stakeholders as well as the implementation of set outcomes.
- Coordinate and manage a variety of BID projects under the relevant themes and be responsible for the delivery of projects and meetings for particular themes.
- Carry out relevant tasks related to the delivery of projects, initiatives, and events. This will include the monitoring of performance and outcomes.
- Assist with the management of existing projects.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers, contractors, and external organisations to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Support the scoping and establishment of new projects.
- Support the activities of the steering groups.
- Collate relevant paperwork, reports, and presentations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with the Director to ensure annual business plans are set out with achievable timescales and KPIs.
- Represent the organisation and cover the duties of BID Director, as and when required, in the attendance at meetings and events.
- Assist with the development of funding applications.
- To provide an effective and efficient customer focused service including the preparation of succinct and structured communications.
Deadline: 5pm on 15th October 2021.