When? Monday 13th November from 7pm to 8.30pm. Doors will open at 6.45pm.
- The Quiz night (7.15-8pm). The quiz will focus on what makes Lambeth a great place to live and work—a lovely way to find out more about your community. No previous knowledge required; we promise the questions will be easy!
- Time to get to know each other (8-8.30pm). The quiz will be followed by some informal networking time, to learn from each other and discuss what unity means for us and how we can be more united as a community.
- Food. A hot vegetarian and fish buffet will be provided to make sure your energy levels remain high!
- Who? The quiz will be fun and accessible, with children and young people welcome (all under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult).
- Where? The Karibu Centre, 7 Gresham Road, Brixton, London SW9 7PH
- How? The event is free to attend but make sure you book your tickets by Monday 6th November here. Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment – there is only a limited number of spaces available.
Faiths Together in Lambeth aim to promote religious harmony for the benefit of the public by:
- promoting knowledge and mutual understanding and respect of the beliefs and practices of different religious faiths; and
- educating the public in different religious beliefs including an awareness of their distinctive features and their common ground to promote good relations between persons of different faiths.
You can find out more about the work of Faiths Together in Lambeth by visiting their website: www.faithstogetherinlambeth.org.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please do email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave them a voicemail on 07889 221 847 and they will contact you as soon as possible.