Creating an inclusive business where diversity can thrive and everyone feels they belong is no longer just a priority for large corporate organisations, it’s now a necessity for SME’s, start-ups and scale-ups as a way to futureproof their business. Here’s why:
- Diverse companies are 33% more profitable than companies that lack diversity
- 85% of CEOs whose organisations have a D&I strategy say it has enhanced business performance
- 54% of employers say diversity is crucial to ensure that they are doing business ethically
- 67% of job seekers say workplace diversity is an important factor when considering employment opportunities
For the first time in history we are about to have 5 different generations working together.
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is about creating real belonging and that means creating spaces where people are able to be authentically them, do their best work and reach their potential; which is exactly what we teach you in this live and interactive workshop.
During this bitesize session, you will be taken on a journey of discovery around ways to use D&I best practices to futureproof your business. Here are some of the reasons to join us:
- Increase your team’s performance & loyalty
- Gain a competitive advantage over your rivals
- Attract, retain & develop untapped talent
- Reconnect with your customers & their communities
You will leave with new techniques, tips, tools and a customised step-by-step guide on how to integrate these practices into your current business strategy.
Learn more about Impact Brixton’s THRIVE programme.