Lambeth Council are seeking quotes from experienced communications/ design specialists to support the Business & Inward Investment team to design the public publication of its Low Carbon Sector Growth Strategy.
The London Borough of Lambeth is currently in the process of developing a Low Carbon Sector Growth Strategy. This strategy focuses on how the council will grow, support, and work with the Low Carbon sector to harness the opportunities that decarbonisation presents us in driving innovations, high quality, well-paid jobs for our residents, and more liveable neighbourhoods.
Communication of the Strategy
Once the Strategy is finalised it will need to be communicated widely to demonstrate Lambeth’s assets in relation to the sector, attract investor and business interest and clearly explain Lambeth’s aspirations for inclusive growth from the Low Carbon economy.
Some of the key audiences for this work include:
- Businesses, business networks, entrepreneurs and start-ups in the Low Carbon Sector
- Developers, landowners, workspace operators, commercial and real estate professionals
- Policy makers, think tanks, central, London and local government
- Potential funders and collaborators
A fully designed and downloadable PDF document of the Low Carbon Sector Strategy. The Strategy document will be approximately 20 A4 pages long.
Desirable depending on budget:
- Area within the Lambeth Now website detailing the Lambeth Low Carbon Sector Strategy.
- Area within the Lambeth Now website profiling Lambeth’s Low Carbon ‘DNA’ – this is envisaged as a ‘showcase’ / gallery type section profiling the innovative Low Carbon sector activity in the borough.
- A printable Lambeth Low Carbon Sector DNA brochure
If you’re interested in this opportunity or have any queries please send a quotation process email to Sonja Baralic at email@example.com or call 0207 926 0053