Could your business host a work placement for a young person? The LDN Traineeships are a series of 8 week courses, for young people. Designed to build their skills and confidence for future employment.
The courses consist of:
- Bespoke online training
- tutor led lie workshops
- 1-1 coaching
Online training is within specific fields such as:
- Business admin
- Digital marketing
The Live Workshops cover a variety of employability skills and subjects including:
- CV writing
- Zoom interviews
- Health and wellbeing
- Confident communication
Once trained, each trainee will have the opportunity to enter a work experience placement. As part of this LDN will work with businesses to create a work placement place, help to develop a way for businesses to manage their placements remotely.
LDN Traineeship Benefits:
- New work experience and qualifications to add to your CV
- A better chance of being accepted for future apprenticeships and starting a career
- If you do well, you can get hired by the business as an apprentice
- You will valuable experience and industry insights
- £1000 government grant per each LDN Trainee that completes a 70 hour placement
- Up to £10,000 per company
TalentPath is a FREE 2 week Salesforce training programme, for those living in South London.
As part of the course participants will receive:
- an introduction to Salesforce
- In-depth, expert training from certified Salesforce trainers
- Preparation for the Salesforce certified admin exam
At the end of the programme, you will be introduced to the network of Salesforce employers, in order to help start your Salesforce career.
- Live in Lambeth, Wandsworth, Lewisham or Southwark