Following the Mighty Hoopla & Cross The Tracks events in Brockwell Park in 2019, the organisers launched a Community Fund. The aim of the fund was to benefit Brockwell Park and surrounding areas directly impacted by the events held in the park.
The fund consisted of guestlist contributions paid by all attendees on the event guest list. The fund was open to local individuals, charities, organisations and local groups connected to Brockwell Park and its local area in order to support activities or projects linked with both the park and the surrounding area. The fund returned in 2021 and is now open for applications again in 2022: The Brockwell Live Community Fund.
The Brockwell Live Community Fund 2022 will consist of guest list contributions from each event held in Brockwell Park: Wide Awake, City Splash, Jubilation, Mighty Hoopla and Cross the Tracks.
COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATION CRITERIA
- The fund is open to applications from individuals, charities, organisations and local groups that are connected to Brockwell Park and its local area
- The project applying for the fund must be taking place within the following 9 months after the award being confirmed
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident
- Each project should only apply once
COMMUNITY FUND JUDGING CRITERIA
50% of the fund will be allocated to support Environmentally Sustainable Initiatives, the remaining 50% will be allocated to other activities / projects.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria for the 2022 event:
- Environmentally Sustainable Initiatives to benefit Brockwell Park and the wider area
- The audience it benefits within Brockwell Park or wider area
- Has a legacy for Brockwell Park or the wider area
HOW TO APPLY
- Application process will be open from 27 June 2022 – 03 August 2022, applications will not be accepted after this time
- Online Application Form will be found here
- If you have any application queries, including requests for alternative formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and download the pdf below for more details about the fund and its process: