Notice is hereby given of the 2023 Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday 8 February 2023, from 5.30pm – 7pm.
The BID has been operating since 2014 and entered its second term in October 2018. The AGM provides an opportunity for us to build a stronger relationship with our members. We hope that you will be able to attend and will raise questions with the Board and staff team. It will also be an opportunity for us to welcome new members to the Board. The AGM will be followed by a networking session giving businesses the chance to meet local businesses and make valuable contacts.
- Election of Board
- Laying of 2021-2022 Accounts
- The Year Ahead – Gianluca Rizzo, Managing Director of Brixton BID
- Launch of new Wayfinding Strategy
- Guest Speak from The Bank of England
- Address from Lambeth Council