Following the announcement on 21 December 2021 of further government grant support due to the impact of the Omicron variant, the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant is now OPEN for applications.
These grants are for the most impacted hospitality, leisure and accommodation businesses in London. Businesses can now apply for one-off grants of up to £6,000 per premises depending on their rateable value.
- Exactly £15,000 or under, receive £2,667.
- Over £15,000 and less than £51,000, receive £4,000.
- Exactly £51,000 or over, receive £6,000.
Businesses that are eligible for the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant are those that:
- Offer in-person services.
- Are where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed rate-paying premises.
- Are in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors.
Businesses cannot receive funding if:
- They’re in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register.
- They’re will exceed the permitted subsidy allowance.
- The business is not on the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) ratings list.